Friday, August 31, 2012

Make Your Mark Ministries....COMING SOON

“The first of all the commandments is..... you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’This is the first commandment. And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”
--MARK 12:29-31


Since leaving the church, I have been asked many times, "When are you going to start a ministry?" My answer was always the same..."Soon, I just need time to heal, but soon." So.... "soon" has arrived... IT'S TIME

When I left the church and came out I experienced excruciating rejection from the people that I thought loved me and a community that I struggled to improve. I had NEVER experienced such ridicule and disrespect in my life...and this from my Church "family". These wounds went deep down into my heart, but it's these very wounds that have inspired me....GOD NEVER WASTES A HURT 

This heartbreak has birthed a new passion in me...it has sparked a fire in my very soul! Through this experience I have learned what REAL LOVE is...authentic LOVE and I also learned what it is NOT! 

Love is what Make Your MARK Ministries will be founded upon...(MARK 12:29-31)...Agape Love  

I have been reluctant to step back into ministry for many reasons...but the call of God is strong and relentless....I have felt called to start an all inclusive ministry for a couple of years but I was not in a place where I could; the church I was in was only partly accepting....You could come to church if you were gay...but, in the words of the Pastors, you had to be willing to change.

I want to start a ministry that is RADICALLY INCLUSIVE, and that is what Make Your MARK Ministries will be. 

I know that this ALL INCLUSIVE ministry will be met with much adversity but I also know that this is what I'm called to do. I'm willing to step out of the boat in order to answer that call and create a place where families, regardless of the dynamics, can be accepted, worship together, and experience healthy Christian fellowship.  


I will begin with a Bible Study in my home....We will see what God does with it


Make Your MARK Ministries....coming soon

God Bless You, 
Just Bb 
............Let me know your thoughts




1 comment: