Thursday, July 21, 2011

You see dry bones...He sees an army

The hand of the LORD was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”...
I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the LORD.’”...
So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army. Ez 37:1-3, 6, 10 NIV


Dying to Live is made up of drug addicts and alcoholics; people who have lived a hard life. They often time walk through the doors thin and appearing lifeless. It's easy to look at these people and discount them as drained and stagnant. It's easy to overlook them as idle and unusable. But God...


I have watched God breathe into these dry bones and I have witnessed a massive army rise up! God has raised up from the ashes of addiction an army that is going forth to set the captive free! The world saw dry bones...But God saw an ARMY!!


Rise up DRY BONES and live!!!!! 


Pastor Brandiilyne 

No comments:

Post a Comment