Sunday, April 8, 2012

WE rose....

But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),  and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus--Eph 2:4-6 

 This morning as my Pastor was preaching about Christ's resurrection and what REALLY happened that miraculous day I got a revelation that I want to share....

But God...I love to hear those words...Who is rich in mercy, raised me from the grave WITH Christ! WE rose...it might have taken a couple of thousand years for my resurrection to manifest itself but...I rose with Christ that day--The stone rolled away from my grave and I live because He lives!!

AND...yes there's more!!!

I am RAISED up TOGETHER and seated in heavenly places WITH Christ---I'm not there yet--BUT IT's COMING!!!

AND... yes there's more!!!!

Because of what Jesus did I can visit Him in that heavenly place anytime and as often as I want!!! THAT MY FRIEND IS GOOD STUFF!!!

PRAISE GOD HE (we) ROSE!!!!!!!!

Pastor Brandiilyne 






No comments:

Post a Comment