Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I love you...that is all

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails...
1 Cor 13:4-8


I love you...I say those 3 important words OFTEN and each time I say them I truly mean it. I LOVE you, I say it to my family, my friends, and often times to someone I have just met. I didn't know what love truly was until Sept. 26, 2003--the day I met God. I will never forget it, I felt the hate, anger, and hurt leave my heart as God's unconditional love filled me to the overflow. 

Love had always been a source of pain to me. Every person I thought I loved either left me, betrayed me, or rejected me, so I hated love until I met Love...true Love...Agape Love. That was the day that my whole life changed. For the first time in my 28 years of life I was actually capable of loving someone...wow I love you became a beautiful thing. 

God loves me...He gave His perfect love to me, just because. I knew at that moment I had found something that every person needed. I had found that "special thing" every person was searching for and I knew I had to give it away. The Word says "Freely you received, now freely you give." FREELY you GIVE!!!

When I say I love you, I love you and that is all....I don't say it so that you will give me something in return...I don't say it to manipulate...I don't say it for any other reason than...I love you and that is all. 

God loved me when I was unloveable...it was that love that saved me, changed me, and opened my heart to love others. I received a revelation of love, and ability to love...so I love

I love you...that is all
Pastor Brandiilyne
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.--1 Peter 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment